Duly instructed by our principals, A DIPLOMATIC AGENCY we shall sell by public auction the under mentioned MOTOR VEHICLES, CONTAINERS AND HUGE ASSORTMENT OF GOODS on: WEDNESDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2020 – STARTING AT 11.00 A. M. AT OUR OFFICES AT KILELESHWA ESTATE ALONG KANDARA ROAD NEAR KILELESHWA POLICE STATION AND OPPOSITE WHITE STAR RESTAURANT NAIROBI.
||OTHER USED ITEMS
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Viewing of the MOTOR VEHICLES to be done at our offices at KILELESHWA ESTATE ALONG KANDARA ROAD, OPPOSITE WHITE STAR RESTAURANT – NAIROBI, GOODS to be done at LEAKEY’S STORAGE LIMITED – LUNGA LUNGA ROAD, INDUSTRIAL AREA, NAIROBI while CONTAINERS at UNITED NATIONS OFFICE NAIROBI – GIGIRI STRICTLY by appointment through our office in conjunction with our Principals, during normal working hours to verify the details, as these are not warranted by the Auctioneer or our principals.
- Access to auction venue will be strictly limited to one representative per bidder having a catalogue and a bidding number.
- SALE WILL BE “ON – AS –IS – WHERE – IS – BASIS”.
- SALE WILL BE SUBJECT TO REASONABLE RESERVED PRICES.
- If a successful bidder does not have tax exemptions, they will be required to pay duty and taxes before collection/transfer of the vehicle.
- Interested bidders are required to pay a refundable deposit of 100,000.00 for the MOTOR VEHICLES and Ksh. 20,000.00 for the SMALL ITEMS in favour of LEAKEY’S AUCTIONEERS to obtain a bidding number. You must have BIDDING NUMBER to participate at the auction. Please note that there shall be no participation without a bidding number.
THE DEADLINE FOR ISSUING BIDDING NUMBERS WILL BE ON TUESDAY 1ST DECEMBER 2020.
ONE BIDDING NUMBER IS ONLY ENTITLED TO PURCHASE ONE MOTOR VEHICLE.
Any bid exceeding Kshs. 1 MILLION, will require the bidder to top up their deposits by an additional Kshs. 200,000.00 on the spot.
- The declared purchaser must deposit 25% of the purchase price at the fall of the hammer and the balance paid within THREE (3) DAYS from the auction date. Failure to pay the 75% will make the 25% forfeited and the asset will be re-auctioned.
- All expenses and cost in respect of TAXES and CUSTOMS DUTIES shall be borne by the buyer. In case the buyer does not clear the taxes in the period defined (maximum 10 days after the clearing of the 100% payment) the buyer will be charged for extra storage fee within the subsequent three (3) days. Neither the AUCTIONEER nor OUR PRINCIPALS will be liable for anything.
- Final Payments MUST be in form of BANKERS CHEQUE IN FAVOUR OF LEAKEY’S AUCTIONEERS OR DIRECT DEPOSIT INTO THE PROVIDED ACCOUNT DETAILS.
- Successful bidders will be allowed to removal their goods one at time and by scheduled appointment only to avoid overcrowding in line with COVID-19 protocols as per the schedule below. Arrangements for collection shall be communicated.
N/B: STRICTLY NO CASH TRANSACTIONS
ALL COVID-19 GOVERNMENT’S PROTOCOLS MUST BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO.